Rhonda

When I try to open the attachment it says:
"The file, 'C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet\OLK7086\Lets Celebrate...', does
not have a program associated with it for this action. To create an
association, double-click My Computer on your desktop. On the View menu,
click Options, and then click File Types."
I don't know/see what I am to be creating an association for. Would I be
creating a "New Type"? if so, what would I use for the "Add New Type" dialog
box?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If the version of WordPerfect is later than Word 2000, you may not be able
to. But Word can open .wpd files. If this ultimately doesn't work, ask your
friend to save her documents in Rich Text Format (.rtf).

"Rhonda" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Word 2000. I have a friend who sends me files that are

..wpd
which I understand are WordPerfect files (she has Windows XP). Is there

any
way I can view these files? Thanks.