Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default picture and mail merge

Try:
a. select the picture
b. right-click
c. select Text wrapping-behind text

With any luck you will then find that you can type text over the
picture, insert fields etc. etc.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Sam wrote:
Using Word 2007, I would like to put a field on top of a picture in my mail
merge document. When I attempt this, the "insert merge field" is grayed out
and not available. Is it possible to do this? I am designing a form to
populate with my data and the original form was a pdf document that I then
converted to Word. The software basically pasted an image and I can't seem to
get my data on the page.

Sam