Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default FORMS CONSECUTIVE AUTO DATE

"Alienmouse" wrote:

I am trying to create a form that has five dated columns. I want the dates to
follow each other( i.e. 2-18, 2-19, 2-20...) and change each day. I've looked
though help (Word 2003) can't find a way to do this. There must be. I hope.

This is a question that comes back all the time.
The easy answer is: "Sorry, way too difficult to handle."

If you do not believe me, see the following discussion on the exact (or
almost same) question that you have (Difference being the other poster wanted
to know how to add two businees day, whereas you are asking how to add 1, 2,
3, 4 and 5 days... What about weekends, holidays, etc...)

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...9b78cd4e1f5fe5