Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Can I rotate the display orientation in Word?

That will be a function of your monitor and its display driver, if it's
available at all. Word neither knows nor cares about the monitor's
orientation.

In the Windows Control Panel, open the Display icon and go to the Settings
tab. Click the Advanced button. Look through the tabs in that dialog for
anything related to rotation or orientation.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Austin W. Fergusson wrote:
Can I rotate the display orientation in Word by 90 degrees so that a
long page can be displayed for reading ease?