Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Default How to get a header image (logo) wider than page margins

The header margins are adjustable separately from the page margins. If you
insert an image in line with text it will adopt the margins or paragraph
formatting you set for it. If you insert it in any other mode it is
independent of the margins (though not of the printing limits of the printer
driver).

wrote:
When I insert my header logo Word makes it fit within my margins. I
want to have a wider logo without Word shrinking my image.

If I insert my image (as a header) and my page has no margins it fits
in well, but when I then adjust my margins (to have a specified area
for my letter), Word does shrink my image.

I have succeeded in doing this earlier, but as I rarely do this .. I
have forgotte...

Pls....