Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to get a header image (logo) wider than page margins

Images that are In Line With Text must conform to the page margins. Wrapped
graphics can appear anywhere on the page. So you have two choices. You can
either apply a negative indent to the header paragraph (to allow the image
to extend outside the margins) and insert the logo inline, or you can change
the wrapping on the logo to any other style and then resize it as desired.

" wrote in
message ...
When I insert my header logo Word makes it fit within my margins. I want

have a wider logo without Word shrinking my image.

If I insert my image (as a header) and my page has no margins it fits in
well, but when I then adjust my margins (to have a specified area for my
letter), Word does shrink my image.

I have succeeded in doing this earlier, but as I rarely do this .. I have
forgotte...

Pls....