Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Hotkey in Word 2003

In the Insert Symbol dialog, select the desired bullet character, then click
Shortcut Key... Press the desired shortcut (I use Ctrl+Shift+B).

If what you really want is to insert a bulleted list, the List Bullet style
is assigned to Ctrl+Shift+L.

Alt+Ctrl+B is assigned to FormatBulletDefault, which will apply the
last-used bullet style to a given paragraph.

"Tal Drigov" Tal wrote in message
Hi,

I'm trying to create a hotkey for inserting bullets in word document, but

NO
SUCCESS.

The F1 Help manual doesn't seem to help as I expected.

Help will be appriecated.

Tal.