Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I add a space at the beginning of a broken table on nex

Suzanne has given you the answer. However, for future reference you may
want to take a look at this article:

How do I control where the page breaks will fall in a table which
extends over several pages?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tony" wrote in message
This is what happen:

When I select the first row of a table as Headings, this row will show

on

cannot
do anything on the heading row of the next page. If I do a Ctrl+ enter

on the
first row of the split (continuing) table I will break it, and I will

have
two tables, and the heading I selected at the begining will not show

on the
second table (since they are independent). What I wanted to do was to

include
a space at the beginning of the continuing table, so that it wont be

to close
to the Header.

Thanks a lot

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which is why I wondered what the OP meant by "broken" in the first

place. If
it is already split, there should be an empty paragraph above it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
This splits the table, creating a second one. It is not at all

obvious
that this is what the OP wants to do.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Naticruz" wrote in message

"Tony" escreveu:

How do I add a space at the beginning of a broken table on

next
page?

CTRL+Enter in first line.

Naticruz