Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlotte[_2_] Charlotte[_2_] is offline

Default How do I copy paste lines between words or boxed words to email?

Hello using outlook in vista. I have as organisational chart two actually.
One with boxes and lines the other a group of words marrying with arrow to a
word.When I copy paste it only picks up all the other typing and is leaving
the charts that accompany this. This is then copied to my online assignment
for marking. I need to send my two charts and then I can submit this
assginment. I am lost ends...Can you please explain this most probable easy
application. Charlotte