Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mail lMerge

Questions here never expire, though it may become difficult to find the
answer. The previous post received one reply, from Doug Robbins, as follows:

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

and "Mail Merge with Word 2007":

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"charles arnett" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry folks. I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while and
the question expired.

I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007. In my
address list I have a code column which should allow the selection of
addresses to put on labels. I used to have a query section what allows
for that but I cannot find query any more. can anyone help me?
charles