Paul Leader

Default Rows not breaking across pages (again)

Hi

I have some tables, some of the cells of which contain large amounts
of text. However word is refusing to break these rows across pages.
After selecting an entire table, I have ensured that:

In the Table Properties dialogue ---
Table - Text wrapping = none
Row - Specify height = unchecked
Row - Allow row to break across page = checked

The paragraph properties for the calls of the offending row, the row
before, and the row after have "Keep lines together", "Keep with
next", and "Window/orphan control" turned off. If I select the entire
table and apply these settings, the change doesn't persist, having
changed back if I look at the properties again.

I've looked through lots of postings on this site, and tried
everything recommended in them, but I just can't seem to get it to
work.

Is there anything else that anyone can think of trying?

Paul