Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Word 2000 symbols present in all documents

I'm glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Alwhitmor" wrote in message

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You have nonprinting marks displayed. You can hide them by pressing
Ctrl+Shift+8 (which acts as a toggle). To learn more, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Alwhitmor" wrote in message
Hello,

After copying portions of a web site and pasting into a Word

document,
have since experienced the following symbols in all of my Word

documents
under my profile in XP. No other profile in XP is affected by this

problem.
The paragraph (looks like - lP)symbol appears sometimes at the

beginning or
end of a paragraph but also sometimes in an empty space. This

symbol
appears
between every word(·). This symbol appears to the right of a left

hand
justified street address at the top of a letter (a right angle

arrow
that
starts from the top and points left). I have attempted to reformat

each
document to no avail. when emailed to a friend, they can't see the

problem.
When printed, the symbols are not present on the paper. Any

suggestions would
be appreciated.

Regards, Al

Thanks Stefan. It worked just fine.