Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KSTrillian KSTrillian is offline

Default Mail merge skipping data how to resolve?

I have had this problem before and while I didn't think I had more than one
next record in my label...I eventually found a super-sneaky one! Things
to consider/places to look:
- have you changed font sizes at all? Once I found a next record in 4 pt
font at the very end of my labels
- many label templates have tiny blank columns for spacing between the
actual label. While text here is usually too long to show up, surprise! You
can have a next record inserted in here by mistake.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

In your mail merge main document, do you have more than one Next record
in each label (typically there should be one at the beginning of every label
except the first) ?

Peter Jamieson
"Nbqn71" wrote in message
When I do a mail merge for labels in Word 2003 frequently it will skip
data
and only print every other row of data. Why is this and how can I resolve
without having to type the missing labels all over.