Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Word merge should let me choose the "mailing address" in Outlook

If you merge from Word the field is Postal_Address
If you merge from Outlook http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm
the field is Mailing_address.
Don't blame the tools - blame the pilot.

Gary wrote:
Using Office 2003, I can't choose to mail merge the checked "mailing
address" from my Outlook contacts. Since the "mailing address"
doesn't show up as an option when I do a mail merge in Word, what
good is it?

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds