Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
beastman beastman is offline

Default multiple word documents on one screen

Now I do but it doesn't make a difference, I can't open multiple Office
documents.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have "Windows in Taskbar" checked on the View tab of Tools | Options?

"beastman" wrote in message
I recently installed a second monitor and I have lost the ability to open

two
(or more) different word documents at the same time. When I open the

second
document, it appears where the first opened document used to be and the

first
one "disappears" (i.e., I have to go back to the original source/folder to
pull it out again and, when I do, the previously opened document

disappears
and on and on......).