Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling P D Sterling is offline

Default Envelope wizard

Since getting my new computer, I have been unable to set the default
font for my envelopes. Every time I do one, I type in the name and
address, then Options, address font, hit DEFAULT, get confirmation that
everything done on the .dot I am using will be as I wish, then Options,
Return address, font, hit DEFAULT, get confirmation that everything done
on the .dot I am now using will be as I wish, but when I come back it
ain't! Can someone point out what I might be doing wrong.

FWIW, I am using Windows XP and Office 2002 on a new computer. When I
set it up, I chose an enormous number of foreign language capabilities,
but now regret that I have a font choice for Arabic and Japanese,
because those are the least likely to be used.

Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.
--

Regards,

P D Sterling
New York, Texas & Texas, New York