Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Default Envelope wizard

Since getting my new computer, I have been unable to set the default
font for my envelopes. Every time I do one, I type in the name and
address, then Options, address font, hit DEFAULT, get confirmation
that everything done on the .dot I am using will be as I wish, then
Options, Return address, font, hit DEFAULT, get confirmation that
everything done on the .dot I am now using will be as I wish, but
when I come back it ain't! Can someone point out what I might be
doing wrong.
FWIW, I am using Windows XP and Office 2002 on a new computer. When I
set it up, I chose an enormous number of foreign language
capabilities, but now regret that I have a font choice for Arabic and
Japanese, because those are the least likely to be used.

Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.

You keep saying "template", but you never mention *saving* that
template? After you change a template, you need to save it.

--
Regards,

PopRivet

Nope, not going to Vista. Why?