MandyK

Default includetext field in word to import excel work sheet

I am creating a word mail merge where when a certain criteria is met, a named
sheet from an excel wookbook is imported. I have managed to get the workbook
to import but i need to select which sheet each time. Is there any code I
can enter in the if statement so that it automatically picks up a specific
sheet when it meets the intended criteria? I'm on Microsoft Office 2003.
Below is the if statement I am currently using.

{IF { MERGEFIELD LeagueNumber } = 1 "{ INCLUDETEXT "c:\\leaguetable.xls" }"
"{ AUTOTEXT Copyright }"}