Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc

Default How do I switch numbeing style in the middle of a document

yoddi,
If you are talking about page numbering here's what you do.
You will need three separate sections 10 your document. Insert - Break -
Section break.
Put the cursor in section one, go to View - header and footer, click on the
format number button, choose roman style numbering. Click on the insert
pagenumber button.
Click on the next section button, click on same as previous button to unlink
with the first section, click on the format number button and choose normal
numbering 1, 2, 3... Click on the next section button, click on same as
previous button to unlink with the second section, remove the numbering
field by clicking on it and pressing delete.

Luc Sanders (Mvp - PowerPoint)
"Yoddi Hai" Yoddi schreef in bericht
I'd like to start a dument with roman stle numbering (I,II,III,) then
switch
to normal (1,2,3,) and then have no numbers at all. HOw Do I do it