Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Otyokwa Otyokwa is offline

Default Spell Check Quits

I am having a problem with spell check. It works fine until I insert a
citation into the paper. If I Insert a citation then edit citation to place
a page number and finally convert citation to static text the spell check
stops checking. I then have to go to the review ribbon and click on the set
language tab because the box by the "Do not check spelling or grammar" will
then be checked. I then unclick the box and spell check will work fine until
the next time I do the above insert citation steps (inserteditconvert to
text). I have tried to repair word and it doesn't work. I have gone into the
registry and deleted the proofing tools so it made a new proofing tools
registry all to no avail.
Thanks for any advice you may have!