WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I set up a document akin to a mad lib?

How to Set Up a Mad Lib Type Story in Microsoft Word

1. Open a new Word document and type out your story, leaving blank spaces where you want the user to fill in their own words.
  1. Highlight the blank space where you want the user to input their word.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Text Box" in the "Text" section.
  4. Choose the "Simple Text Box" option.
  5. Type in the clue or verb that you want the user to fill in.
  6. Click outside of the text box to close it.
  7. Repeat steps 2-7 for each blank space in your story.

2. To make the text boxes stand out, you can add a border or change the fill color. To do this, click on the text box and then click on the "Format" tab that appears. From there, you can choose the "Shape Outline" or "Shape Fill" options to customize the appearance of the text box.

3. Save your document and you're ready to go!

By following these steps, you should be able to create a mad lib type story in Microsoft Word with blank spaces and clues/verbs underneath them. Have fun with your town hall meeting game!