Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Confused

Default How do I add times to the scale in a bar graph?

I need to graph start and finish times (ie. 1000am - 10pm). So the bars would
be my teams, the bottom axis would be mon-fri. How do I change the axis on
the left to show times. Is this even possible?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Add more rows (or columns) to the datasheet? Change the axis scale or the
tick mark interval? I think you'll have to give a better description of what
you're talking about.

"Confused" wrote in message
I need to create a bar graph using 4 teams, Mon-Fri, and then the work

times.
Can anyone advise how to set up times on the left hand scale?
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.