Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Mail merging with an Excel mail document

I use Office 2003.
I have an Excel document which I manually "mail merge".
I have just forgotten to change one field; printed several copies;
altered them in manuscript and realised my mistake.
Is it possible to do something like include an Excel document in a Word
main document so that the Excel document can take data from input rows?
I don't particularly want to write a VBA macro to do what is needed.
I don't see how I can achieve the effects in Word that are achieved in
Excel - the Excel document is supplied to me.
I want to repeat my mistake even less.
--
Walter Briscoe