Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Disablings certain features for exams

Remove Office from the computers and make them use WordPad.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Gottfried Braun" wrote in
message ...
I am customizing Word 2007 for use in exams in a university setting.
I've disabled the spelling and grammar check, but there's a couple of
other
things we need to do to prevent foul play:
1. Disable the excel forumlas that can be used in a table.
2. Lock the settings so that users can't reactive the formulas and
spellchecker.

Any suggestions?

Thanks