Ursul Ursul is offline
Junior Member

HI,

I have worked with Word for years but never come across this terminology which is probably why no one else has replied!

So searching the internet I came across this page with guidelines for authors: http://www.rigeo.org/guidelines-for-authors.html and I noticed they have a sample Template and shows a Table which appears to be only 1 column x 1 row with information typed in it. I assume then that what is required is a simple Table and not one with multiple cells (e.g Excel format).

I think that's what they mean but not really sure.

Cheers,