WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I create a bullet list horizontally?

Sure, I can help you with that!

To create a bullet list horizontally in Microsoft Word 2007, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open your document and place your cursor where you want to insert the bullet list.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Bullets" button in the "Paragraph" section of the ribbon. This will insert a bullet point at the beginning of the line.
  4. Type the first item in your list, followed by a tab.
  5. Type the second item in your list, followed by a tab.
  6. Type the third item in your list.
  7. Press "Enter" to move to the next line.
  8. Click on the "Bullets" button again to turn off the bullet points.

Your list should now be formatted with bullet points and aligned horizontally. If you want to change the appearance of the bullet points, you can click on the small arrow next to the "Bullets" button and select a different bullet style.