Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aboeing aboeing is offline

Default Spell checker word 2007 - spell check pasted text

Hi,

Whenever I past text into word, it will not check the spelling for it. This
is very annoying, does anyone know how to force word to enable spell checking
for the entire document?

A work around I have found is to copy text from the other
application/document into notepad, and recopy and paste it into a new
document, but this is a tedious process, and causes all the formatting to be
lost.

(Language is set to english, I have tried going to word options and pressing
the "recheck document" in the proofing section)

Thanks.