Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PA Bear [MS MVP] PA Bear [MS MVP] is offline

Default Outlook Express and Microsoft Office Outlook

[Forwarded to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields newsgroup via
crosspost.]

Need much more info from you:

Windows version?

Office version (e.g., Office 2003 SP3; Office 2007 SP1)?

Is Outlook or Outlook Express your default Mail Client?

What kind of "conflict between the two programmes"? Post any error messages
in their entirety.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Maureen wrote:
I have recently set up Outlook Express at work, not realising that the
Address Book that we use is in Microsoft Office Outlook. Now when we try
use our Address Book when we use Word 2003 for placing names and addresses
in letters etc., there seems to be a conflict between the two programmes,
can anyone help me solve this problem, by the way at work I am using
Windows XP.