Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TGF1cmE=?=,

When more than 1 reviewer is marking up a document, I get 2 sets of markups
(I.e, if I want to delete something my secreatry has marked up, my changes
are marked up over the top of hers - her marked up additions are shown as
struck through when I try to delete them). How do I stop this?

You can't stop it, it's how markup is designed to function. What you can do is
accept or reject the other change before making your own.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org