Sharon

Default Turning off Outline Feature

When I insert a table from another document into a current document, the
heading has the outline feature turned on somehow because the heading comes
out looking like this:

asdlfjkas A. First Line of Title
sldfjasdjf B. Second Line of Title
lsadjfljsaldfj

There is regular text to the left of the table, i.e., asdlfjkas . . .. The
A. and B. First Line of Title and Second Line of Title is the actual table
insert. I tried text wrapping and everything else I could think of.

Yet, when I insert the same document into a blank document, the outline
feature doesn't happen. This led me to believe that somewhere in the current
document the outline feature is turned on. I looked everywhere!!! The only
place that I see the outline feature turned on is in the table and the
selection is grayed out so I can't change it it to body text. HELP! The
table has