Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default Copy and paste

Have you emptied your temp cache?
In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"billybob" wrote in message
Running Windows XP
Word 2002
IE and OE v6
MS Word as Internet browser

I'm having a problem with "Save as" and "copy and paste" text and image
pages from the Internet. How can I fix this. It seems that if the page just
consist of text alone, there isn't a problem. The trouble comes when it a
combination of graphics, tables, and text. I get an error message stating
that a serious error has occurred and that Word will have to close down.
then I have the opportunity to save the page, but I get caught in a loop.
the only other choice is to delete the attempt. Would one of you more
knowledgeable people help me with this? Thanks!