Jay Freedman

Default How do I setup a template for Avery 5366 file folder labels?

Gingia wrote:
I've been attempting to setup a template to use Avery Labels for
filing. Sometimes you need one label, and sometimes more. I have
found that I can't navigate the way it is setup in the tools menu,
and it will not save a template for me to re-use. What am I doing
wrong?

Open the Labels dialog. Select the 5366 stock number in the Options, leave
the address box empty, and click the New Document button. To save the
resulting document as a template, change the "Save as type" dropdown in the
File Save As dialog to "Word template (*.dot)".

If you don't see the edges of the labels, click Table Show Gridlines.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman