CarlosGH CarlosGH is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronold33 View Post
We recently started building an extension to our house, expanding a bit. I had to redo the roof a bit, we decided to immediately replace the roofing. I'm looking for a good bituminous shingle, if you have in mind, tell me.
It is better not to save on the roof, you need to buy high-quality roofing shingles so that nothing leaks and lasts a long time. You can find such options on the site, the range is very large. For my house I used a two-layer tile "Sicily" from the "JAZZ" collection (thickness 3 mm). Has a spectacular 3D profile.