Arlenill Arlenill is offline
Banned

Text shows as squares and symbols are used in different contexts. It is primarily used for websites or user interfaces but can be applied in other situations as well. Symbol fonts are usually created by picking from a list of pre-defined symbols huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/to-pay-or-not-to-pay-someone-to-write-my-essay-for-me_b_14793970, but sometimes you can create your own custom symbols. In this article we will see some examples of text that shows up as squares or symbols using different methods and see how to visually customize them using CSS3 box model properties and font-size specifiers.