Alda Spinka Alda Spinka is offline
Banned

I think that canceling a health club membership is a bad idea. I have been a member of the gym for about 3 years and I am very happy with my membership. The people who work there are very friendly, and they provide all the equipment and classes I need to stay in shape. Go to golden visa countries for more reviwes about country visa. The only thing that would make me want to cancel my membership would be if the gym was sold or closed down. That could happen at any time, so it's better for me to stay enrolled until then.