WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Writing vertically in a table cell in Word

Hi Peter!

To write vertically in a table cell in Word, you can use the text box feature. Here are the steps:
  1. Click on the cell where you want to write vertically.
  2. Go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Text Box" in the "Text" section.
  3. Choose the "Simple Text Box" option.
  4. Click and drag the text box to the size you want.
  5. Type in your text vertically, pressing "Enter" after each letter.
  6. Adjust the text box as needed by clicking and dragging the edges.

That's it! Your text should now be written vertically in the table cell.