Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do i print postcards?

Try using Avery stock number 3263.

"bmg" wrote in message
I have the card stock paper, and I have the card created already, but I do
not know how to duplicate it so that it prints 4 times on the page.
Thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have bought preperfed postcards (Avery, for example), find the
appropriate "label" stock number in Tools | Envelopes and Labels.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"dt46dt46dt46" wrote in message
news
how do i print postcards? 4 to a page maybe?