Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jexie jexie is offline

Default I keep getting the word page where the page number should go

Thank you so much. That did the trick.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

In your Print dialog (Ctrl-P) Options (or Tools Options Print),
there is a checkbox labeled "Field Codes." Uncheck that.

On Jan 23, 3:02 am, jexie wrote:
I am using windows xp and just changed from word 2002 to word 2003. There are
page numbers in the upper right corner in my document, but when I print the
document, I get the word page printed in closed in brackets on every page.. I
have a HPdeskjet 940c. I have tried moving the margins around but that
doesn/t seem to help. Can you help?

.