Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John

Default Word FillIn in a text box

Hello,

I am using Microsoft Office 2000. I have scanned a form directly into Word
and placed text boxes in many,many areas of this form. Some of the text boxes
have Word "FillIn" fields associated.

As I created the various text boxes with either merge codes or Work FillIin
fields inserted....I mistakenly hit a wrong key during creation of one fo the
FillIn fields. I immediately cancelled the FillIn before completing it, and
then deleted the text box from the form. I then inserted a new text box and
FillIn field again.

Now I have two FIllIn question boxes popping up for the same question. Is
there any way to delete the FillIn that is the incorrect one?

I am not the only person who will be using this form, otherwise I would just
remember my error and overlook it!

I already tried Alt+F9 to see if the extra FillIn box would show up. It did
not.

Any suggestions for removing that extra and incorrect FillIn field entry?

Thank you,
John
--
John R.