Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default 2007, Table of Figures, Table TOC not holding left tab

Yes, you can try adding a tab or spaces before the soft return (which I
called a line break in my post), to see how you like the result.

Pam

Janet A. Thompson wrote:
There is a soft return after the Table number. So you are saying before the
soft return to add a tab?
If you formatted the caption with a line break between the lines of the
table title, there is no tab between them that the TOC can align. Turn on

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]
there a field code I can put into the table of tables field to make it stay.
What and How. Thanks!