markf

Hello Suzanne,

I just tried it and you are correct: the functionality I need is there, it
is just mislabeled.

I strongly suggest that "Clipart pictures" be renamed "User pictures" or
some such thing in the next update.

Thank you very much for pointing this out.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The location for "Clip art" is really for pictures (and has nothing to do
with clip art, actually). The wording is confusing, I agree.

"markf" wrote in message
How do I specify the default location for finding picture files (used by
InsertPicture from file... )?
The drop down menu item ToolsOptionsFile Locations does not distinguish
between clip art and pictures. As a result, it seems that I must specify

my
preferred directory for picture files every time I open up Word.