Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default What shortcut key turns document screen blue?

I think the reference was to Control Panel | Display | Appearance, which
changes the window color for all applications.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
You mean Office button Word Options Display? I have no such
options (and no tabs at all). Likewise under Advanced Display.

Do you perhaps have an add-in that was created for recovering Word
Perfect users?

On Jan 7, 11:40 am, PJY wrote:
I'm in Word 2007 and if you go to Display, then the Appearance tab, under
adavanced options you can change the background to blue and the text to
white
- if that's what you wanted to do?

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
On Jan 6, 6:06 pm, Tamale Woman Tamale
wrote:

What are you asking?

If you want to see white letters on a blue background, that's a
WordPerfect thing that Word used to do, but doesn't any more.