Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_3_] Gordon[_3_] is offline

Default Question on Frames

Graham Mayor wrote:
Not sure what you mean here as if you change a text box to a frame, the text
box is *replaced* with the frame, so margins between them would seem
unusual? You can right click the border of the frame and format it, if that
is what you mean.

See your mvps email - I sent a Skydrive link to pictures of what I see.
If I re-size the frame, the black bordered box within it also re-sizes...

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level