Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Repeat number from above table in page 2 and page 3 table

Hi C Kreig,

To see how to do this, check out my Word Field Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"C Kreig" C wrote in message ...
I have a word document that we are using table in. I was able to use the
formula funtion to get the the second table to =sum(above), however I cannot
get the table on the third page to use this same command to pull the number
from the cell. I understand that using this they will have to F9 on the cell
to get it to automatically update. Can you please tell me how to get it to
work for the third page or is there an eaiser way to get the same number to
appear in three separate places?