Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Clapp

Default How do I change the user id for a tracked change?

I use the tracking changes extensivly to modify specifications. There are
several people who make the changes and Word does a steller job of putting
each persons changes in their own color and taging it with there user name.
This process is repeated several times.

I would like to consolidate all the changes under one user name before going
on to the next round of changes. If I could only figure out how to change
the user names to one name I think I would have a solution.