Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Mullikin Ed Mullikin is offline

Default Column wrapping

Yeah,but what do I do with version 2007?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In earlier versions of Word, this was a Compatibility Option ("Don't
balance
columns for Continuous section starts").

so
all may benefit.

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
I am using WORD 2007. I have a situation where a two column page in a
magazine is giving me a problem. As I type, the columns are of equal

length
instead of one column going to the bottom before going to the next
column.
I've had this happen before and fixed it I cannot remember how. Probably
something simple.