Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Column wrapping

It's still there.

Click the Office button, then Word Options at the bottom of the popup.
Click the Advanced tab, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click
the Layout Options button. You'll find the same option in the list.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:03:53 -0400, "Ed Mullikin"
wrote:

Yeah,but what do I do with version 2007?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In earlier versions of Word, this was a Compatibility Option ("Don't
balance
columns for Continuous section starts").

so
all may benefit.

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
I am using WORD 2007. I have a situation where a two column page in a
magazine is giving me a problem. As I type, the columns are of equal

length
instead of one column going to the bottom before going to the next
column.
I've had this happen before and fixed it I cannot remember how. Probably
something simple.