Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default find capitalized words and replace with a text

Public release of Win 7 is due 22 October. You can pre-order Win 7 Home
Premium from Tesco for £70 ( with double club card points) now - only while
stock last. There's going to be a triple home pack introductory offer coming
on the shelves shortly for a limited period pre-offer (£150). Search the
usual suspects such as Amazon for the best offers. Pre-ordering will be
cheaper.

It will run on any PC that runs Vista but better. I have no problems with it
running on a Netbook. If it can run on a Netbook designed for Win XP, then
it will run on most low powered compatible PCs. You can download the
Compatibility Checker from Microsoft. You'll also find full details of
version and upgrades available on the MS site.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Octavio" wrote in message
When the new Windows 7 is expected to be on the retail stores for sale?
Any idea of the retail prices?

Will the Office Professional 2007 programs work well with it (I bet it
will, since they are from the same company. Any anticipated problems?
Slowness in old computers?)