Tpeila

Thank you Anne. My boss is very apprecitive of you help!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

If you don't already have the form fields formatted as bullets, your users
cannot format them as bullets because the form is protected. To enable the
users to format the formfields as bullets in a protected document requires
the use of VBA (macros).

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Tpeila" wrote in message
Thank is great for the repeated info. I do not understand what you mean

about
the bullets though.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Hi, Try this for your "repeats":

http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word .htm
Using bullets in a form would "at will" would require VBA.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Tpeila" wrote in message
We have a form we have created in Word. On each page we repeat some of

the
information from the previous page. Our employees are complaining on
having
to repeatedly type this info over and over on each page. I have though

of
putting this info in the header but you cannot use form fields in the
header
and I don't want to unlock the form.

I also am trying to find out if there is a way to use bullets in a

form
field?

PLEASE HELP!!!