tjscholla

Default How can I have a permanent row size that doesn't resize with text

I'm trying to use a table, but I don't want the table to resize with text and
as I hit enter. I'm inserting text, but when I get to the bottom, it resize
and throws off the rest of the document and tables. I am wondering if it can
be used like an Excel cell, with a permanent size and automatic shrinking of
the text to fit. I would use excel, but Excel doesn't allow me the function
I need for my lesson planning (hyperlinking certain text, tabbing, etc.)